Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.564 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,878,627 Dinar (руб 91,356) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)