Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.739 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 771,952 Dinar (руб 39,109) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (39 minutes ago)