Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.771 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,966,247 Dinar (руб 99,451) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (32 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (42 minutes ago)