Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.933 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,213,277 Dinar (руб 57,960) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (37 minutes ago)