Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.993 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,919,397 Dinar (руб 91,429) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)