Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.120 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,834,927 Dinar (руб 95,967) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (27 minutes ago)