Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.965 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,857,001 Dinar (руб 93,013) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)