Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1288.883 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,140,973 Dinar (€885) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)