Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1373.391 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,718,743 Dinar (€1,980) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)