Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.294 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,370,619 Dinar (R$ 3,825) in Vitória.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)