Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 583.205 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 988,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 988,000 Dinar (1,694 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)