Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 604.002 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 895,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 895,000 Dinar (1,482 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)