Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.741 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,346,621 Dinar (32,500 kr) in Visby.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)