Cost of living comparison between Visakhapatnam, India and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.447 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 932,716 Dinar (₨53,459) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)