Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 158,931 Dinar (₨8,805) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)