Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.277 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 647,092 Dinar (14,292₴) in Vinnytsya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 622,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)