Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.708 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 722,287 Dinar (16,525₴) in Vinnytsya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 696,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (40 minutes ago)