Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.834 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 409,466 Dinar (9,133₴) in Vinnytsya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)