Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.572 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 409,133 Dinar (9,390₴) in Vinnytsya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)