Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.864 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,746,797 Dinar (CH$3,082,293) in Vina Causino.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)