Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.994 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,936,745 Dinar (CH$2,978,050) in Vina Causino.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)