Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1360.864 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 903,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 360,924 Dinar (€265) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)