Cost of living comparison between Vilnius, Lithuania and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1238.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 114,949 Dinar (€93) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (42 minutes ago)