Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41771 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,392,995 Dinar (COL$3,334,835) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)