Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1471.167 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,428,497 Dinar (€2,330) in Villach.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)