Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 205,863 Dinar (€164) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (43 minutes ago)