Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1456.263 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 823,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 487,857 Dinar (€335) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)