Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1379.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 944,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 532,209 Dinar (€386) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)