Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1449.791 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 512,192 Dinar (€353) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)