Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1381.823 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,390,927 Dinar (€1,730) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.17 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨64,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)