Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1356.273 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,621,177 Dinar (€1,933) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £645 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)