Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1373.391 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,115,999 Dinar (€1,541) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)