Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.400 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 808,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 432,776 Dinar (₨23,520) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)