Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14126 IQD / LAK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,125,224 Dinar (22,124,684 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)