Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14361 IQD / LAK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,805,557 Dinar (12,572,586 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (35 minutes ago)