Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14287 IQD / LAK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,881,532 Dinar (20,168,289 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)