Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14276 IQD / LAK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,544,906 Dinar (31,836,275 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)