Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14319 IQD / LAK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,026,724 Dinar (21,138,499 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (31 minutes ago)