Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 674.664 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,360,754 Dinar (3,499 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)