Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.966 IQD / SCR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,371,074 Dinar (38,322 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)