Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.964 IQD / SCR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,436,545 Dinar (39,068 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)