Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.624 IQD / SCR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,846,703 Dinar (66,725 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (30 minutes ago)