Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.774 IQD / SCR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,360,783 Dinar (38,289 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (26 minutes ago)