Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 935.118 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,485,333 Dinar (C$5,866) in Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)