Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 895.640 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,182,430 Dinar (C$10,252) in Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (36 minutes ago)