Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 886.610 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,700,990 Dinar (C$5,302) in Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)