Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1403.777 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,922,929 Dinar (€2,082) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)