Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1382.167 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,205,623 Dinar (€2,319) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)