Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.695 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,382,502 Dinar (294,459 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)