Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.048 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,179,320 Dinar (291,305 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)