Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,780,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,148,338 Dinar (€2,381) in Verviers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)