Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1459.570 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,559,916 Dinar (€2,439) in Verviers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)