Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,597,676 Dinar (€1,893) in Verona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (32 minutes ago)