Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.455 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,499,793 Dinar (R 14,783) in Vereeniging.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)