Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.055 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,019,042 Dinar (R 10,721) in Vereeniging.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)