Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.798 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,812,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,438,967 Dinar (Mex$ 71,830) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)