Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.429 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 935,583 Dinar (Mex$ 16,012) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)