Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.052 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,185,378 Dinar (Mex$ 87,811) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (32 minutes ago)