Cost of living in Venlo, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1454.010 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venlo (Netherlands) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,977,627 Dinar (€4,799) in Venlo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)