Cost of living in Venlo, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1471.167 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venlo (Netherlands) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,119,779 Dinar (€4,160) in Venlo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)