Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 745.170 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 768,426 Dinar (1,031 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)