Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 714.717 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 695,845 Dinar (974 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (26 minutes ago)