Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.189 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 993,374 Dinar (44,770 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)