Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.134 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,017,552 Dinar (43,985 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)