Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.623 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,014,494 Dinar (42,945 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)