Cost of living comparison between Vejle, Denmark and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 165.954 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,350,481 Dinar (kr14,163) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)