Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 195.730 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,519,321 Dinar (kr28,199) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)