Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 194.611 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,144,644 Dinar (kr26,436) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,590,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)