Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 184.523 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,085,070 Dinar (kr27,558) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)