Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 186.032 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,760,492 Dinar (kr25,590) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)