Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1462.817 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 37% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,578,183 Dinar (€3,813) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,080,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)