Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.597 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 31% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,664,637 Dinar (€4,855) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)