Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.561 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,750,678 Dinar (58,469 kr) in Växjö.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)