Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 133.152 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,061,703 Dinar (22,994 kr) in Växjö.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 2 hours ago)