Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.709 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 807,446 Dinar (104,742 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 722,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (30 minutes ago)