Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.777 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 352,917 Dinar (45,377 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)