Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.613 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 727,654 Dinar (95,586 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 655,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)