Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 148.753 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,076,257 Dinar (40,848 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)