Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.561 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,701,995 Dinar (73,189 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)