Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.299 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,499,380 Dinar (78,766 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (27 minutes ago)