Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 128.662 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,347,165 Dinar (80,421 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)