Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 130.716 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,643,653 Dinar (73,776 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)