Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.933 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,697,788 Dinar (73,506 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)