Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.866 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,750,587 Dinar (39,972 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Coro costs Bs 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)