Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 674.664 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 719,069 Dinar (1,066 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stuttgart costs €1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)