Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 692.433 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,162,117 Dinar (1,678 лв) in Varna.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)