Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 696.110 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,014,164 Dinar (1,457 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tacoma, Washington costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)