Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 700.480 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 861,866 Dinar (1,230 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)