Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.755 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,038,159 Dinar (1,578 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)