Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.299 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,039,476 Dinar (1,596 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (29 minutes ago)