Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,272,340 Dinar ($4,453) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)