Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,266,233 Dinar ($4,516) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (30 minutes ago)