Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,484,919 Dinar ($4,644) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (21 minutes ago)