Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,433 prices entered by 472 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 927.884 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,184,012 Dinar (C$6,665) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (27 minutes ago)