Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,527 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 898.372 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,322,380 Dinar (C$10,377) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)