Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.429 IQD / AMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 564,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 564,000 Dinar (232,216Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)