Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.467 IQD / AMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 622,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 622,000 Dinar (252,141Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (43 minutes ago)