Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.788 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,566,515 Dinar (CH$876,187) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £968 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (23 minutes ago)