Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.825 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,247,740 Dinar (€2,330) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (36 minutes ago)