Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,840,868 Dinar (€2,149) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (22 minutes ago)