Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.103 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,014,147 Dinar (€2,195) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)