Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1246.828 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,064,675 Dinar (€854) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)