Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1327.564 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,385,776 Dinar (€1,044) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (43 minutes ago)