Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1283.834 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,621,963 Dinar (€1,263) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (38 minutes ago)