Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41771 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,417,620 Dinar (COL$3,393,786) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)