Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.896 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,360,239 Dinar (€1,622) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)