Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.420 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 982,892 Dinar (94,329 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)