Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.422 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 929,026 Dinar (81,337 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (30 minutes ago)