Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.402 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,007,814 Dinar (81,261 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (36 minutes ago)