Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.398 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,718,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,413,151 Dinar (Bs 79,504) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (31 minutes ago)