Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.992 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,580,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,037,774 Dinar (Bs 60,156) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)