Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1244.730 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,859,805 Dinar (€1,494) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (33 minutes ago)