Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1326.670 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,296,130 Dinar (€977) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)