Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1448.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,106,063 Dinar (€2,144) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)