Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1396.098 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,736,315 Dinar (€1,960) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (32 minutes ago)