Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.947 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,081,313 Dinar (CH$1,069,187) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)