Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1209.966 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 34% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,986,738 Dinar (CHF 7,427) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)