Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1169.759 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,374,745 Dinar (CHF 10,579) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)