Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.058 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,069,038 Dinar (₨59,200) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)