Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.221 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 895,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 493,934 Dinar (₨27,108) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)