Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 885,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 486,591 Dinar (₨26,526) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)