Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.378 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 992,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 540,420 Dinar (₨29,405) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)