Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.980 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 957,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 515,741 Dinar (₨28,684) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ljubljana costs €768 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)