Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1379.889 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,343,266 Dinar (€2,423) in Vaasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)