Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1288.883 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,060,157 Dinar (€1,598) in Vaasa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)