Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1470.809 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,807,754 Dinar (€2,589) in Vaasa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)