Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.766 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,583,332 Dinar (€2,571) in Vaasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)