Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.138 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 482,431 Dinar (10,930₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (35 minutes ago)