Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.922 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 991,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 431,738 Dinar (10,059₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)