Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.387 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 884,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 383,200 Dinar (8,443₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)