Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.002 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 475,019 Dinar (10,556₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)